Extreme Networks drives the data at some of the best stadiums, race tracks and sporting events
Any elite athlete will tell you that winning requires consistently exceptional performance built on talent, experience, and training. At Extreme Networks, we know that networking in today’s mobile world also requires world-class performance and consistent execution, built on key expertise.
Extreme Networks switches have been installed at some of the world’s most legendary sports venues, stadiums, arenas and events. Extreme helps these franchises and event sites solve all kinds of connectivity challenges, from wireless, security and video to keeping fans happy and the ticketing systems working flawlessly. The slate of customers is so impressive we just had to share it!
- Emirates Stadium – the home field of the Arsenal Football Club. One word, Arsenal!
- Soldier Field at War Memorial Stadium, the stomping ground of “da [Chicago] Bears.”
- Camden Yards, the very first (and for many still the very best!) of a new generation of ballparks; home of the Baltimore Orioles.
- Time Warner Cable Arena, home of the Charlotte Bobcats and Michael Jordan.
- Moscow Formula 1 Raceway, the first Russian racetrack, designed for any kind of auto and motor sport, including Formula 1
- UEFA’s Euro 2012 Tournament, where’s Europe’s elite futbol teams come to crown a champion.
- Sochi Winter Olympics 2014
Extreme is also working with some of the world’s premiere sporting events, including a role at the London Internet Exchange (LINX) carrying upstream traffic for the London 2012 Summer Olympic Games. LINX, one of the world’s largest Internet Exchange Points (IXP), selected Extreme Networks and the BlackDiamond X8 for its ultra-fast performance to handle the onslaught of Internet traffic driven by the huge number of tourists, media and reporters descending on London during the Summer Games.
Extreme Networks rocks the stadium experience for athletic organizations and companies that support them, delivering peak performance and agility the world over.