Sunday, August 17, 1969, an Englishman by the name of John Robert “Joe” Cocker had an epic good day and was in vanishingly rare form as he turned in a career making performance of a Beatle’s tune called “With a little help from my friends” at Woodstock. This reminds me of our partners, the men and women of the channel, but instead of simply shining bright on a single day, they are out there making it happen each and every day. As a small company, Extreme Networks depends on our partners and our success has been not with a little help from our friends but rather with a great deal of help from them.
We just concluded the FY2013 Global Partner Conference in Key Biscayne, Florida, an event where we brought together partners from EMEA, North America and Latin America – we have another event coming soon for APAC. Like other Partner Conferences in the past, we had the incredibly valuable opportunity to touch base with our partners and get the real scoop straight from the street. Since we are up in the ivory tower (or is that down in the purple bunker?) we really appreciate the opportunity to listen to and learn from our partners and hear about what they are seeing out in the real world.
We feel it is important to recognize the efforts and contributions of our partners, particularly the ones who really move the needle. With that said, here are the FY2013 winners:
- President’s Award, US: Carousel Industries
- Top Diamond Revenue: High Point Networks
- Top Platinum Revenue: PC Solutions and Integration
- Top Gold Revenue: Prime Communications
- Top Distributor: Jenne
- Top Revenue, Brazil: DAMOVO
- Top Revenue, Mexico and CA: Netjer Networks
- Top Revenue, Southern Cone: Novared
- Top Revenue, Adean: Think Networks
- Top Revenue Growth, Brazil: Vert
- Top Platinum Revenue: Scalable Communications Plc
- Top Gold Revenue: GORDION Data Systems Technology GmbH
- Top Distributor: Westcon
- Largest Data Center Win: Scalable Communications Plc
To these and all of our partners who have helped us along the way, THANK YOU!!!!
We have a big photo album from the partner conference, below. Please “like” and share! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.505791372766459.120145.136872702991663&type=1
Once again, to all of our partners out there on the street making it happen day in and day out, thank you. For those who were able to join us at the partner conference, thanks for taking the time to come out and visit and we hope to see you again next year.